CHRIS ROOS & ASSOCIATES regurlary conducts In-House Seminars on request epecially where corporate training is required for larger groups. Our In-House seminars can follow either our standard accredited seminar programmes or be tailored according to the client’s needs. Timing and content can be flexiable to suit your individual needs.
WHY IN-HOUSE TRAINING?
- The training is around your own contracts and particular conditions & needs.
- You can be frank and honest thus minimizing confidentiality concerns.
- Conducting a seminar for a single client makes it easier to focus on specific topics and areas that are causing problems inside the client business.
- In-House Seminars are scheduled at the convenience of the business at a location of your choice.
- Creates a coherent approach and “buy in” at all levels of the organization.
- Allows choice of seminar dates and length, minimizing disruption and production loss.
- No travel and accomodation costs or wasted travel time for your employees.
- An additional day can be arranged to consult on a one-on-one basis.
- Employees remain accessible to your clients and are not absent from projects.
- Employees continue to earn Continuous Professional Development Points.
CHRIS ROOS & ASSOCIATES offers in-House training on the following Engineering and construction contracts and related topics (but not limited to):
- The Joint Buildings Contracts Committee (JBCC) 6.1 & 6.2 Contract.
- The General Conditions of Contract for Construction Works (GCC) 2010 & 2015 Contracts.
- The NEC3 and NEC4 Suite of Contracts.
- The FIDIC 1999 and 2017 suite of Contracts.
- The South African Construction Regulations.
- The CIDB Prescripts.
- Anti-Corruption and Prevention Seminar.